The Picco V1 Team DLC CER is the brand new top performance off road engine in our products line.
The engine features a new crankcase, designed to be stiffer so that the absence of torsion allows for more stable performances at any temperature and prevents any RPM loss.
With a 5 port sleeve, the V1 features a new crankshaft that underwent a DLC coating treatment that ensures a very low crankpin wear and protects the shaft from oxidations of any kind for a long life of the part. The carburettor now sports a double bottom-end adjustment for finer tuning and for a better combustible passage, while the main bearing features ceramic balls for a longer life and maximised performances.
- 5 port hard chromed liner
- Piston CNC machined from billet
- 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
- Low CG cooling head
- 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
- Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
- Displacement: 3,49cc
- Bore: 16,03mm
- Stroke: 17,30mm
- Output: 2,7hp @ 34,000rpm