TQ and Winner of the last European Championship in Sweden, the V1 BATLLE features a different cylinder with lower timing that increases the bottom power.
The engine is easily distinguished by a new engraved cooling head, specially designed and dedicated to Robert Batlle, that maintains the same quotes of the standard version to obtain a low centre of gravity.
• 5 port hard chromed liner
• Piston CNC machined from billet
• 14mm DLC balanced shaft with silicone insert
• Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic con-rod
• Low CG cooling head
• 14mm ceramic Swiss-made main bearing
• Composite 3-needle slide carburetor
• Displacement: 3,49cc
• Bore: 16,03mm
• Stroke: 17,30mm
• Output: 2,7hp @ 34,000rpm