Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 33001B Semi-assembled and checked individually by Micke Pålsson!
Almost Ready to Race!
The Kyosho Inferno, the world’s most successful line of RC racing machines in 1:8 off-road, is adding another evolution of the intrepid MP9 to its line-up – The TKI4. The new TKI4 is targeting victory at the upcoming IFMAR 1:8 Off-Road World Championship in Las Vegas later this year. Made 100 % in Japan to the most demanding specifications, the MP9 TKI4 is the most finely tuned masterpiece of the MP9 series.
- Race bread premium geometry and weight distribution. Each parts are precision crafted for perfect fit.
- 7075 high grade aluminum chassis (3mm) shock towers (5mm) and steering knuckles.
- New designed steering knuckles with new Ackermann angle.
- New light air flow body. Tested for a long period of time come up with the best balance and down force.
- Allows more acceleration and corner speed.
- New light weight high flow wing with wicker bill (2 types included). increase rear traction. Lighter is better but wing need to be durable as well. The perfect balanced wing.
- New front rear suspension holder. This combined with longer front suspension arms and new knuckles allow the best skid angle. Increased stability allowing easier controls.
- Newly designed aluminum rear hubs with adjustable suspension pin height. More adjustability to fine tune to various tracks.
- New front lower arms. Longer and more durable design.
- Beefed up rear arms.
- High grade servo saver as standard. Allowing linear and precise steering input.
- New rigid wheel design allows more stability. Designed to last!!
- High quality coating on the shock body for smooth damoing! Updated shock fixture on lower shock end.
- Updated ball ends for more security.
- Updated wing mount with extra surface for more wing support. Low height wing mount.
- Revised fuel line layout. The fuel line has new added support to eliminate fuel line issuses.
- Revised adjustable air filter fixture.
- Heavy Duty universal Swing Shafts for front, rear and center!! 3.5 mm thick bullet proof shafts!!
- Smart and efficient design for the battery and receiver box. Compatible with KO switch.
- Smart and efficient design for the servo tray allowing precise, effective and linear linkage movement. The servo fixture design allows easy servo maintenance and replacement.
- Aluminum Rear Lower Suspension Holder is included as standard.
- Low Profile air cleaner.
- Machined aluminum rear hub carrier. Tested and proven at major races.
- Length 490 mm
- Width 307 mm
- Height 180 mm
- Wheelbase 325 mm
- Tread (F/R) 254 mm
- Gear Ratio 11.71
- Weight 3300 g（with body）
Required for Operation
- 2ch TX/RX (2 servo)
- Battery for TX & RX
- .21 engine
- Muffler & Manifold
- Engine starting tools
- Plug Heat
- Super Glue
- Paint for body